With its stunning views towards the Farne Islands and Cheviot Hills the The Lookout is the perfect bed only self catering accommodation for groups, families or independent travelers looking for value for money yet comfortable accommodation without a compromise on quality.
The Lookout can sleep up to 32 and is available to book as a whole or per room per night. The accommodation comprises of 8 en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to 4 guest per room, a large sitting area, dining area and kitchen. There is a large external balcony with seating and BBQ.
Come home after a days' exploring to serviced, comfortable, clean rooms, electric/oil heating, a well equipped communal living room and a fully equipped self catering kitchen.
Additional The Lookout information:
- Sleeps up to 32
- Friday and Saturday nights full unit bookings only
- There are eight rooms, each with two singles and one bunk bed
- En suite shower facilities in each room
- Free Wi-Fi
- No bedding, duvets, pillows or towels supplied - you must bring your own or hire them for a small fee
- Elevated terrace and BBQ area with seating
- Large communal sitting room with communal dining area
- Freeview Television and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Wireless internet
- Electric & oil heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- External shared bike storage
- External shared drying room
- External shared laundry Area
- Sleeping bag / towel hire
- Car parking facilities
- Children's play area and picnic area
- Large grassed area for ball games
- Well-stocked information area
- 24 hour emergency contacts
- Peak season reception area selling bread / milk and eggs
- Open all year round.
- Adult per Night £17.50 - min charge 2 adults per room
- Child Per Night £15
- Whole Unit Private: £440 per night
- Sleeping Bag Hire £5 per night
- New Year 2017/2018 Full unit only £600 per night min of 3 nights stay
- Arrivals after 4pm and departures before 10am
- Bedroom and en suite cleaning takes place between 12noon and 4pm.
- All electricity, heating, toilet and shower facilities are included in the cost.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Regrettably no dogs allowed inside the The Lookout.
- No groups under the age of 25 without supervision
- Springhill welcomes group bookings including school parties, clubs, organisations, field trips and team building parties.
With an abundance of wildlife, Sites of Special Scientific Interest on the doorstep and a diverse range of geographic features nearby, The Lookout is well suited for educational and special interest groups.
Sleeping up to 32, Springhill is one of the largest providers of budget accommodation in one venue in the area. Additional budget accommodation can be provided in our wigwams giving a total of 57 beds. Contact us for more details.